Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

It's been awhile, so let's jump back in to blogging with a meme from my new favorite blog, Like Mother Like Daughter.

round button chicken

~Pretty~


My friend Erika and I took the boys to the Wyoming farmer's market. One stand has enormous buckets of summer flowers and you can make your own bouquet!


~Happy~


Peppers are growing!!!


~Funny~


Anthony still is not walking, but he'll push a laundry basket around for twenty minutes! He's really fast and agile, able to pull it backwards and maneuver in tight corners.

~Real~

Last night I came across the proper way to hang laundry on the line in my library book. Sure enough, no need to iron, even that linen skirt on the far left!

1 comment:

  1. I read Like Mother, Like Daughter from time to time...good stuff.

    Also, what's the correct way to hang laundry? Is that better than using a drier?

    ReplyDelete