Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Photos


It was so hard to get Anthony to hold still enough for a photo!  He was just too excited to be a "CHOO-CHOO!"  His cardboard box was the hit of the neighborhood.  And he sure hammed it up.  But he did learn to say "Tank you," by the time we got to the very last house. 

 
Katie Rose's flower petals were mostly chewed on.  It was cold and drizzly, so she stayed home and handed out candy with Daddy. 

 
I like Halloween.  I wasn't too much into it as a child, but I like how on our street most people are outside and ready to chat about neighborhood happenings and get to know you a little bit.  We moved into our house on Halloween three years ago.  It was the perfect way to meet our new neighbors!  And of course I like the Snickers which Anthony so generously shares with me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sly has those same overalls, and I keep wishing we had the little conductor hat to match. Cute!

    ReplyDelete